Monday, December 6, 2010

goals:

looking forward at having a FULL YEAR at my disposal, it may be best to set some goals for myself to help prevent getting lost or letting the time slip by without fully serving it's purpose.

so. here are a few of my goals to start:

*accompany each child on a field trip before school is out for summer
*spend one day (or part of a day) a week in each classroom
*finish reading all books currently in my posession
*write one full adult novel
*write two full children's novels
*create and stick to a budget
*learn to make home cooked meals
*find FIVE ways to cut my budget by changing to "green" (not necessarily green, but less commercial/consumer oriented) products or making my own products.
*sell etched glass
*sell wire sculpture
*buy AND USE season tickets to silverwood and river front park
*go camping

so. that's a start. i'm sure i'll be adding more to it. feel free to throw your suggestions into the pot!

3 comments:

  1. *Come visit your cousin in Arizona ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROAD TRIP!! heck yes i'll visit arizona! it's WARM there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these goals. Definitely consider turning this blog into a memoir, too. Then you and I can each sell our novels and our memoirs and be all, "ULTRA MEGA HOLLA!" ;)

    ReplyDelete